Listed below are all of our news and reviews articles for March 2011. If you are looking for an article on a particular day or on a particular topic, you can use the menu on the right to narrow your search
2011 ArticlesJanuary | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |
March 2011 Topics
Notebook/Laptop Articles for March of 2011
Below are the 33 Notebook/Laptop articles for March of 2011
HP has made its new Pavilion dv6t and dv7t Quad Edition notebooks available again; they had been pulled from the market due to an Intel chip
2. Most Popular Laptops for February 2011 3/1/2011
Each month we compile data for the number of times a particular notebook is viewed on this site's product pages to get an idea for what main
3. MSI GX660R-060US Review 3/2/2011
The MSI GX660R gaming notebook is the sequel to last year's popular GT660R. This 15-inch gaming notebook packs a fast Intel Core i7 processo
4. Toshiba Satellite A665: Our Deal of the Week 3/4/2011
The 16-inch Toshiba Satellite A665 with Windows 7 Home Premium is a fairly new desktop replacement laptop by Toshiba--and right now it's bei
Lenovo is currently holding a "thanks for being a fan" sweepstakes where you can enter now for a chance to win a 14.1-inch ThinkPad T410 X1
6. Technology Plays Key Role in SOHO Success 3/5/2011
Small office/home office workers want the same return on investment from technology solutions as the bigger players. In the end, it's all ab
7. HP Releases New Pavilion g6 Value Notebook 3/7/2011
HP is planning to release a new 15.6" budget consumer notebook starting at less than $500 in March featuring the latest Intel processors.
8. Sony Announces the VAIO S Series Notebook Line 3/7/2011
Today Sony unveiled the 13.3-inch VAIO S Series laptop line, similar to the C Series line announced on Feb. 22, but there are key difference
9. HP Pavilion dm3t Review 3/7/2011
The HP Pavilion dm3t has been on the market for a while now, but it has quickly become HP's most popular 13-inch laptop competing against mo
Today Western Digital disclosed that WD will acquire Hitachi Global Storage Technologies, a part of Hitachi, Ltd., in a definitive agreement
11. Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Review 3/8/2011
The new ThinkPad X220 is the latest 12-inch business notebook from Lenovo. It offers Intel Sandy Bridge processors, a high-quality IPS displ
12. Lenovo and Intel Launch Classmate+ Educational PC 3/11/2011
Lenovo and Intel today jointly announced the Classmate+ PC for educational use (K-8).
13. Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 14: Our Deal of the Week 3/11/2011
The 14-inch Lenovo ThinkPad Edge with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit is a multimedia notebook with a high performance processor. It is curren
14. Fujitsu Intros Lifebook Notebook with 3D Screen 3/11/2011
Fujitsu has introduced a new consumer multimedia notebook with a 3D display and the new Intel 'Sandy Bridge' processors, the Lifebook AH572.
15. PAX East 2011: Alienware's M17x Notebook Steals the Show 3/11/2011
Alienware has a reputation to uphold. It's been known for years for creating some of the most powerful gaming PCs on the planet, so it made
16. Slappa BottomLess Pit Aura Trolley Review 3/14/2011
Nothing makes life easier when traveling with clothes, a laptop and accessories than a rolling case. The Slappa "BottomLess Pit" Aura Trolle
17. Western Digital My Passport Essential USB 3.0 Review 3/16/2011
The Western Digital "My Passport" series of external hard drives is perhaps the most successful line of portable external hard drives today.
18. Dell Refreshes Inspiron R Notebooks 3/17/2011
Dell has refreshed its Inspiron R line of value consumer notebooks with new lid designs and the latest Intel processors.
19. Dell Introduces New Vostro 3000 Small Business Series 3/17/2011
Dell announced the Vostro 3000-Series small business notebooks today, including the 13-inch Vostro 3350, 14-inch 3450, 15-inch 3550, and the
20. Samsung Intros New Business Class Notebooks 3/17/2011
Samsung has introduced a new line of business notebooks with screen sizes ranging from 12.5" to 15.6".
21. Gateway Launches New NV Series Notebooks 3/18/2011
Gateway took the wraps off of its new NV Series line of notebook PCs today with the latest AMD "APU" processors and discrete graphics. Is it
22. HP Pavilion dm3t: Our Deal of the Week 3/18/2011
The 13-inch customizable HP Pavilion dm3t-series notebooks are general use laptops that are easy to carry and provide good battery life. HP
23. Gear Up for Spring Break 2011 3/18/2011
The TechnologyGuide team has put together our top picks for the coolest products and high-tech toys you'll need to stay connected during spr
We took a closer look at some of the fastest SSDs available to notebook users: the Samsung 470, the Corsair Nova V128 and the OCZ Vertex 2.
25. Gigabyte Shows Off Ultra-Thin Core i7 Gaming Notebook 3/22/2011
Gigabyte has a new 15.6-inch notebook which they claim to be the thinnest notebook packing a quad-core Intel Core i7 processor on the market
26. HP EliteBook 8740w Review 3/23/2011
The HP EliteBook 8740w features Intel processors, your choice of Nvidia or ATI workstation graphics and is available with HP's exclusive 17-
27. ASUS K50IJ: Our Deal of the Week 3/25/2011
The 15.6-inch ASUS K50IJ is an extremely budget-friendly system that would be great as a general use notebook around the house. It is curren
28. ASUS U31JG-A1 Review 3/25/2011
The ASUS U31JG packs an Intel Core i3 processor, Nvidia graphics with Optimus technology and almost eight hours of battery life into a thin
The Dell Inspiron M5030 multimedia notebook was released in September of last year, but when it gets its refresh it will include a new funct
30. Samsung Series 9 Notebook Now Official 3/28/2011
Samsung's Series 9 ultraportable notebooks are now official. Starting at $1,200, the S series measures just 0.65" thin and weighs 2.31 lbs.
31. Slappa KIKEN Laptop Shoulder Bag Review 3/28/2011
The Slappa KIKEN 18-inch laptop carrying bag has a different design than many other laptop bags. A total of four interchangeable face panels
32. Japan Disaster Affecting Major Manufacturers 3/30/2011
After the devastating disaster in Japan, some big name manufacturers such as Lenovo, Toshiba, Texas Instruments, Elcoteq, Fujitsu, and Sony
33. Sony VAIO F Review 3/31/2011
The Sony VAIO F is a high-end multimedia notebook. Our powerhouse test unit features an Intel Core i7 quad-core processor and Nvidia GT 425M
more than 100 focused websites providing quick access to a deep store of
news, advice and analysis about the technologies, products and processes crucial
to the jobs of IT pros.
All Rights Reserved, Copyright 2000 - 2013, TechTarget | Read our Privacy Statement