Listed below are all of our news and reviews articles for March 2009. If you are looking for an article on a particular day or on a particular topic, you can use the menu on the right to narrow your search
2009 ArticlesJanuary | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |
March 2009 Topics
Notebook/Laptop Articles for March of 2009
Below are the 60 Notebook/Laptop articles for March of 2009
Traveling with tech gadgets can become a case of too many power cords and too little space. If you're dreaming of a device that will charge
2. Most Popular Laptops for February 2009 3/2/2009
Each month we compile data for the number of times a particular notebook is viewed on this site's product pages to get an idea for what main
3. Always Innovating Touch Book Announced 3/2/2009
ASUS has a new concept notebook on the books, one that in fact looks like a book. The Dual Panel Concept thought up at WePC.com gives users
AMD today introduced the world's first 40nm mobile grahpics cads, the Mobility Radeon HD 4830 and HD 4860.
6. Kingston Intros Low-Latency RAM for Netbooks 3/3/2009
Kingston introduced a 2GB HyperX low-latency memory module for netbook computers using the Intel Atom processor.
7. ASRock to Enter Notebook Market 3/3/2009
ASRock, an unknown to those in the notebook world, is planning to enter the entry-level notebook market in April.
8. ASUS Intros K-series Notebook, VX5 has 1TB SSD 3/3/2009
ASUS introduced two new products: the Lamborghini VX5 and the K-series notebooks.
9. ASUS Announces the Eee PC 1008HA 3/3/2009
ASUS just can't get enough of their Eee PC line of netbooks, and today the company unveiled their newest Eee PC, the 1008HA. This 10-inch ne
11. Getac B300 Review 3/4/2009
The Getac B300 ruggedized notebook is aimed towards a more demanding consumer, like the police, military, remote research companies, or anyo
12. Dell Introduces Special Edition Studio 15 3/4/2009
Dell introduced a limited run Special Edition version of its Studio 15 notebook today.
13. ASUS Intros U/UX Series Notebooks 3/4/2009
ASUS today introduced its U and UX series notebooks, which are aimed at the style-conscious and have an ultra-thin design.
14. MSI X340 Hands-on 3/5/2009
15. We Need Your Help! 3/5/2009
We're looking for people in NYC who would like to tell us about their recent technology purchases and thoughts on NotebookReview.com.
16. Notebook Shipments to Increase in Q3 3/5/2009
Inventec CEO Richard Lee says that notebook shipments will have a chance to rebound in the third quarter of this year, when they could incre
17. Windows Vista/Server 2008 SP2 RC Released 3/5/2009
Microsoft has made available the Release Candidate for Windows Vista and Server 2008 Service Pack 2.
18. Lenovo IdeaPad Y650 Review 3/6/2009
The IdeaPad Y650 is a multimedia notebook from Lenovo with a beautiful 16-inch screen, HDMI out, a giant touchpad with multi-touch controls,
19. MSI Intros Classic Series Notebooks 3/6/2009
MSI is planning to introduce three 'Classic' series notebooks featuring 16:9 displays.
20. Choiix C-MB03 Notebook Sleeve User Review 3/8/2009
Choiix might not sound like a familiar name brand to most people, but their new line of ergonomic metal notebook sleeves offer an attractive
21. Is Apple set to release a netbook? 3/9/2009
22. ASUS Intros G71Gx with GeForce 260M 3/9/2009
ASUS introduced a new laptop to its G-series gaming notebooks, the G71Gx.
23. Dell Launches Latitude E6400 XFR Rugged Laptop 3/10/2009
If you need a laptop that can survive the spray from a fire hose or be wiped clean after being covered in crude oil, Dell has the perfect no
24. MSI Intros 15.4-inch VX600 with ATI HD 3410 3/10/2009
MSI today introduced its value-minded 15.4-inch VX600 notebook.
25. ASUS N81Vp Review 3/11/2009
The 14.1" ASUS N81Vp is a multimedia notebook designed to handle anything a user can throw at it; be it the latest games or decoding HD vide
26. Getac V100 Rugged Tablet Review 3/12/2009
When it comes to making rugged notebooks and tablets, Getac is one of the most respected names in the business. As impressive as the fully r
27. 120Hz Notebook Panels on the Way 3/12/2009
LG, the world's largest notebook panel supplier, is stepping up its development of panels featuring a 120Hz refresh rate with a full HD reso
28. Skooba Checkthrough Messenger Review 3/13/2009
A good travel bag is one that you don't notice. It slides easily under a seat or into the overhead compartment. It doesn't set off red alert
29. Lenovo Pocket Yoga images leaked 3/16/2009
30. Windows 7 to Help PC Shipments in 2010 3/16/2009
According to a DigiTimes report, Windows 7 is expected to help boost PC shipments in excess of 10% when it is launched in 2010, on top of th
31. Gateway Launches Quad-Core Gaming Notebook 3/16/2009
Gateway today launched the P-7808u FX Edition gaming notebook featuring a quad-core Intel processor.
32. Toshiba Satellite A355 Review 3/16/2009
The A350 series notebook is the latest 16" notebook from Toshiba and the successor to the 15.4 A305. This new model offers the same look and
33. Dell Adamo Arrives: Available For Pre-Order Today 3/17/2009
Dell previewed the stylish "Adamo" at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) this January, and consumers worldwide have been eager to find out
34. NotebookReview.com Launches Video Library 3/17/2009
Today, NotebookReview.com, along with the rest of the sites of the TechnologyGuide.com family, is proud to announce the launch of our networ
35. Wireless Card Shortage Coming 3/17/2009
A DigiTimes report states that there will be a shortage of built-in wireless LAN card modules after March.
36. Roundup: Turning Your Mac into a Virtual PC 3/18/2009
If you've ever wanted to run Microsoft Windows applications on an Apple MacBook but still want to use Mac OS X, then it's time you consider
37. ASUS W90 Review 3/19/2009
The ASUS W90 was designed with one goal in mind; blow all other gaming notebooks out of the water. The W90 features two ATI Radeon Mobility
38. Fujitsu AMILO External Graphics Demonstrated 3/19/2009
Fujitsu-Siemens has released a driver that allows for its External Graphics Processor (XGP), currently used in the company's Sa 3650 noteboo
39. VIA Announces Surfboard platform 3/19/2009
VIA today announced its Surfboard platform for mini-notebooks.
40. Western Digital My Book World Edition Review 3/20/2009
The Western Digital My Book World Edition is a high performance network storage solution wrapped inside an attractive casing that allows you
41. How It Works: Networking 3/23/2009
The "How it Works" series returns with the installment every laptop owner fears: networking. Should notebook users care about having an Ethe
42. Samsung NC20 User Review 3/24/2009
The line between a large "netbook" and a low-cost notebook is starting to disappear thanks in large part to laptops like the Samsung NC20. T
43. Dell Adamo Battery not User-Replaceable 3/24/2009
An unfortunate fact about the recently-announced and ultra-slim Dell Adamo notebook: its battery cannot be replaced by the user.
44. Samsung Intros New N120 Netbook 3/24/2009
Samsung has introduced a new 10.1-inch netbook to its lineup, the N120, which is claimed to have up to 10.5 hours of battery life.
45. ZumoDrive Review 3/25/2009
Have you ever wished you could access all your music, photos, and documents from any computer or iPhone? Maybe you've heard about "network s
46. HP Intros dv6z 16" Notebook 3/25/2009
The new HP dv6z, the AMD-based version of the dv6t, is now available on HP's website.
47. ASUS F6Ve Review 3/26/2009
The ASUS F6VE-B1 is a 13.3" desktop replacement notebook. Not content with making just another small form factor notebook, ASUS crammed in a
48. Apple Releases Firmware Update for 17" MBP 3/26/2009
Apple released an update for its Early 200917-inch unibody MacBook Pro, designed to address graphical distortion issues users have been expe
49. Microsoft Arc Mouse Review 3/27/2009
The wireless Microsoft Arc Mouse features a sporty arc design and folds for portability. But is it a good on-the-go notebook mouse, or is it
50. ASUS Eee PC with Optical Drive Upcoming 3/28/2009
ASUS is planning to launch an Eee PC with a built-in optical drive in May.
51. Intel CPU Lineup Adjustments in May 3/28/2009
Intel is planning to update its notebook CPU lineup this spring, introducing new models and discontinuing old ones.
52. HP Enviro Battery Review 3/29/2009
If you're looking to "go green" and reduce your environmental footprint then HP has a new laptop battery that can help you. The new HP Envir
53. Western Digital Acquires SSD Business 3/30/2009
Western Digital, one of the world's largest mobile and desktop Hard Disk Drive manufacturers, will now also manufacture Solid State Drives.
54. Lenovo IdeaPad S10 Review (Update) 3/30/2009
The Lenovo IdeaPad S10 is an attractive netbook that was released last year, but the makers of the ThinkPad have added a brand new 6-cell ba
55. Acer CULV Notebooks Launching in April 3/30/2009
Acer is planning to introduce several notebook computers based on Intel's Consumer Ultra Low Voltage (CULV) platform this April.
56. Follow NotebookReview.com On Twitter! 3/31/2009
Today, the team at NotebookReview.com is proud to invite you to visit our Twitter page where you can follow the latest tweets from our staff
57. Intel Refreshes LV, ULV Processors 3/31/2009
Intel has refreshed its lineup of Low Voltage (LV) and Ultra Low Voltage (ULV) processors with the highest-clocked variants to date.
58. OCZ Intros DIY Neutrino Netbook 3/31/2009
OCZ Technology has announced a Do-It-Yourself netbook, dubbed the Neutrino.
59. HP CULV Notebooks in Q2 3/31/2009
Like Acer, HP is also planning to launch notebooks based on Intel's Consumer Ultra Low Voltage (CULV) platform with a 13.3-inch screen.
60. How It Works: Peripherals 3/31/2009
Laptops are wonderful all-in-one computers, but sooner or later you're going to need to connect something to your notebook. Maybe you need t
more than 100 focused websites providing quick access to a deep store of
news, advice and analysis about the technologies, products and processes crucial
to the jobs of IT pros.
All Rights Reserved, Copyright 2000 - 2013, TechTarget | Read our Privacy Statement