Listed below are all of our news and reviews articles for February 2009. If you are looking for an article on a particular day or on a particular topic, you can use the menu on the right to narrow your search
2009 ArticlesJanuary | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |
February 2009 Topics
Notebook/Laptop Articles for February of 2009
Below are the 43 Notebook/Laptop articles for February of 2009
1. Most Popular Laptops for January 2009 2/1/2009
Each month we compile data for the number of times a particular notebook is viewed on this site's product pages to get an idea for what main
2. Lenovo ThinkPad W700ds Review 2/2/2009
If one huge, high-resolution display on a notebook is good, two must be better, right? That's exactly what Lenovo's design team is banking o
3. ASUS Eee PC 1000HE boasts 9.5 hrs battery 2/2/2009
ASUS has introduced its latest Eee PC model, the 1000HE, which has a claimed 9.5-hour battery life.
4. Toshiba Qosmio X305-Q725 Review 2/4/2009
The Qosmio X305 is the flagship gaming notebook sold by Toshiba, with configurations including dual graphics cards, dual storage drives, and
ATI has released a driver for its External Graphics Processor (XGP), currently used by Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Sa 3650 notebook, that allows t
6. Dell Latitude E4300 Troubles 2/4/2009
The Register reports that Dell is experiencing supply issues with its Latitude E4300 ultraportable notebook.
7. Belkin Laptop Cooling Hub Review 2/5/2009
If your notebook is putting out too much heat and you find yourself wishing for a few more USB ports, Belkin wants to help you keep your coo
8. Dell Precision M2400 User Review 2/6/2009
The Dell Precision M2400 is the Latitude E6400's identical twin sibling. Built from the same chassis, the only differences between the two l
9. Intel Atom N280 to Launch this Month 2/6/2009
A DigiTimes report states that Intel is moving the launch of its next-generation Atom N280 processor to mid-February, up from its originally
10. ASUS Eee PC 1000HE Review 2/9/2009
The Eee PC 1000HE is the latest netbook refresh from ASUS that offers a revamped chicklet style keyboard and the new Intel Atom N280 process
11. Leaked Intel roadmap shows Pineview coming Q4 2/9/2009
A leaked Intel processor roadmap shows the company's next-gen 'Pineview' netbook platform will not arrive until Q4 this year.
12. Dell Announces New Multi-Touch XT2 Tablet 2/10/2009
Dell today announced the latest update to their convertible tablet notebook line with the Latitude XT2. This tablet PC with multi-touch scre
13. Acer Aspire One 10-inch Now Available 2/10/2009
The 10.1-inch Acer Aspire One netbook is now officially available in the United States.
14. Intel will not reduce notebook prices 2/10/2009
A DigiTimes report alleges Intel is telling its partners not to expect any price cuts until June this year in response to speculation that t
15. US Navy buys dual-screen laptops from gScreen 2/10/2009
The United States Navy SEALS are purchasing dual-screen notebooks from startup gScreen.
16. Iomega Home Media Network Drive Review 2/11/2009
The Iomega Home Media Network Drive like the name implies is a network attached storage (NAS) device intended to share media and files throu
17. Acer Aspire 5735Z Review 2/11/2009
The Acer Aspire 5735Z is a low-priced mainstream notebook with a 15.6, 16:9 aspect ratio display. It retails for less than $500 and has reas
18. Apple MacBook (Early 2009) Review 2/13/2009
If you're shopping for a new low-cost MacBook then Apple's latest white 13-inch MacBook might be the perfect choice. This MacBook starts at
19. Lenovo ships 16" IdeaPad Y650 2/13/2009
Lenovo is now shipping its new IdeaPad Y650 notebook. It features an LED-backlit 16" display, DDR3 RAM, and dedicated graphics.
20. Notebook Component Makers Faring Better 2/13/2009
Makers of notebook components are seeing better sales thanks to rush orders from notebook companies, a DigiTimes report claims.
21. Microsoft to Open Retail Stores 2/13/2009
Microsoft has confirmed that it plans to open retail stores, where it will sell computers pre-loaded with the company's software and other i
22. Netbook Buyers Guide 2/14/2009
The netbook form factor offers consumers a low-cost ultraportable notebook in a market segment where notebooks used to cost $1,500 and up. W
23. MSI GT627 Review 2/16/2009
The GT627 is MSI's latest 15" gaming notebook with a sleek brushed metal finish and an easy overclocking Turbo button. Housed inside its sty
24. UPEK Launches Biometric Solutions for Netbooks 2/16/2009
UPEK today announced its first finger authentication products for netbooks and Mobile Internet Devices (MIDs).
25. HP USB Docking Station Review 2/17/2009
The HP USB Docking Station lets you connect your laptop to desktop gear with just a single USB cable. For the average user who might use the
26. A-DATA Announces 384GB SSD 2/17/2009
27. Toshiba Tecra R10 Review 2/18/2009
The Toshiba Tecra R10 is an attractive 14.1" business notebook featuring the latest Intel processors and Nvidia Quadro NVS 150M wrapped insi
28. Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Available for Pre-Order 2/18/2009
The latest netbook release from Dell, the Inspiron Mini 10, has popped up for pre-order on the QVC.com website to reveal all of the specs, p
29. Fujitsu to Sell Hard Drive Business to Toshiba 2/18/2009
Fujitsu today announced it will sell its hard drive business to Toshiba; the company has been trying to sell the business for some time.
30. Gateway Announces New TC Series Laptops 2/19/2009
Gateway today announced the latest addition to their popular value-priced notebooks: the TC Series. This new series borrows design and featu
31. 8.9-inch Eee PC to be Phased Out 2/19/2009
A DigiTimes report states that ASUS will be completely phasing out its 8.9-inch Eee PC netbooks this year.
32. Lenovo Chooses Nvidia Ion Platform for Larger Netbooks 2/19/2009
A DigiTimes report states Lenovo plans to introduce netbooks with 11.6- and 12.1-inch screens based on the Nvidia Ion platform.
33. Kensington Simply Portable12 Neoprene Sleeve Review 2/20/2009
You've got a brand new netbook and you're ready to hit the road. If you'd like to keep your ultra-portable intact and scratch-free, you migh
34. Upcoming ASUS N10 Netbooks to have Nvidia 9400M 2/20/2009
FCC documents have revealed four upcoming models of the ASUS N10 netbook, some of which will have integrated Nvidia 9400M graphics and HDMI
35. Kensington SlimBlade Mouse with Nano Receiver Review 2/22/2009
The Kensington SlimBlade Mouse with Nano Receiver is an innovative travel mouse designed to connect via a tiny USB receiver. This means you
36. Toshiba Satellite E105 Review 2/23/2009
The Toshiba Satellite E105 is a new 14.1" notebook with a aluminum body sold exclusively through Best Buy. The design moves away from the cu
37. Future Eee PCs May Run Google's Android OS 2/23/2009
38. MSI introduces X-Slim X340 and X600 2/23/2009
MSI added two new models to its X-Slim lineup, the 13.4-inch X340 and 15.6-inch X600.
39. ASUS N10 User Review 2/25/2009
If you're looking for a low-cost ultra-portable laptop for work that has enough performance to get the job done then the ASUS N10JC might be
40. New Intel CPUs Coming for Ultraportable Notebooks 2/25/2009
Intel is planning to introduce two new Ultra Low Voltage (ULV) processors in March this year, aimed at ultraportable notebooks.
41. Compal Notebook Outlook for 2009 2/26/2009
Compal president Ray Chen gives an overview of the notebook and netbook market in 2009.
42. HP Refreshes dv7t Notebook 2/26/2009
HP today silently updated its dv7t entertainment notebook with new options and a refreshed color scheme.
43. Gateway MD7818u Review 2/27/2009
The Gateway MD7818u is part of a new affordable notebook line that shares most of its components with the high-style MC series. This noteboo
more than 100 focused websites providing quick access to a deep store of
news, advice and analysis about the technologies, products and processes crucial
to the jobs of IT pros.
All Rights Reserved, Copyright 2000 - 2013, TechTarget | Read our Privacy Statement